Recent Posts

Monday, October 15, 2012

Out of the Dumps

I've gotten over my "in the dumps" phase about being back home and not in Ghana. Family and friends always ask me, "Did you like Ghana?"

What kind of question is that?

My memories of Ghana never seem to leave me. At first, I fantasized a lot about my time there, nowadays, it's almost haunting. I cannot stop thinking about my time there. I crave my mini bananas and no matter how many walks I take at my local park, I'm not as personally satisfied as I was with my Abetifi walking trips. One year was barely enough time to shake the feeling of belonging. It was merely a taste.

Now that I'm back, I am happy to be with family and friends but I amazed at how quickly things picked for me. I literally started from where I left off. I just work harder at not making my days so typical because that was what pushed me to venture out and go across the world. I want to stay inspired for this blog so I will do my best to stay open-minded and wide-eyed.


But first, I must repurchase a camera.


0 comments:

Post a Comment