Recent Posts

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Was Here

Mmkay, I'm in a blogging mood! The one thing I would suggest to anyone if he/she is travelling abroad and will be away for a while: buy a decent camera. I took my "Old Faithful" Sony Cybershot with me and it spoiled within a week of arrival. I had to find alternate solutions to taking pics by borrowing cameras and slapping my old one on my knee before I got it to work.... But I hope you all enjoyed what pictures I was able to capture. I found some old videos on my camera and decided to share. Enjoy!

 

Anyone know the name of this plant? You touch it and it closes up:)

 
Sneaking my video into the cultural center; I'm so sad I couldn't tape more... it was beautiful!
 
 
 
My darling Lois singing praises for me!
 
  
Yes, those are eels.... blaaaahhhhh (@ Nzulezo)


Tim helping out the fishermen in Anomabu


My dearie Kojo Antwi serenading me on a warm Easter evening.... #swoon

Paragliding!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
I am going to work really hard to get full footage of all the girlie goodies I brought from Ghana. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek!


0 comments:

Post a Comment