Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

People, Places, Things

We went to Umbrella Rock in Boti... it was such a long hike that I forgot to take a pic of the rock so I stole this from google. Still a cool sight:) And the rest of the pics were taken by me!

Me and my girl, Lois!

Boti Falls




Koforidua Bead Market a.k.a. Bead Heaven and You Will Spend A Lot of Money




A sector of Kejetia in Kumasi

Heavenly Aburi





Mangoes in the making

My roomie Andie, she's doing an amazing world map project at our campus's primary school

Ohemaa Lois, my annoying and darling friend

Surreal scenes of Abetifi skies


Presbyterian Church, Abetifi

Show at Cultural Center, Kumasi

Me and Tiffany after the show!

 I promise, I only bought a few:)

 My best cousin friend brother, Kwame

Chillin @ Queensgate!




More to come!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay the only exotic place I've been to in gh is boti falls. You've been EVERYWHERE! And the pics.are amazing. U r really doing it.up. Nana looks fly as usual. Isn't she getting weird looks from the market people and street boys ...amazing LOL. Post more pics!

Chinye said...

Love the pics! The fabric reminds me of Uganda! I found a cheap market and it is so hard not to buy up everything!!

Post a Comment